Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!


That's it! After a manic couple of months the last parcel has been dispatched in time for Christmas and I heave a mahoosive sigh of relief. I am completely shattered and in need of some quality time with my family (and perhaps quality STREET with my family? Nah, we're more of a Celebrations kinda household).

I know everyone is doing it but I just wanted to THANK YOU all for your continued support and love for my papercuts. If it wasn't for you lot I would still be pouring myself a cup of ambition as a 9 to 5er. I feel incredibly lucky to be in the enviable position of working for myself, in hours to fit around my family (the youngest of which turns 1 on the 3rd Jan! Where'd the time go?). Seriously. I have to pinch myself sometimes I am *that* happy.

I hope you all have a FABULOUS Christmas with good cheer a plenty and more than your fair share of mulled wine and mince pies! I'll catch you on the flipside...

Big love as ever
Kyleigh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...