Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Kern me!

Now *this* is a good game. You can keep your shot em ups, you can keep your beepy catch-the-golden-rings. Give me a game about kerning and I'm a happy geekoid.


My fondness of this game is increased by the fact that I'm good at it. I hate games that I'm rubbish at.
I laugh, I die. I'm floated back to the start line, bump into things, drive off the edge. My kids laugh at me playing anything... haha! not this suckers!


Watch and learn kids... watch and learn.
Zzzzzzzz... WAKE UP AND WATCH ME KERN!

Wanna test your kerning skillz? Play it now!
http://type.method.ac/

Thank you Meric for alerting me to this.. I've wasted time when I should be cutting paper.
(All work and no play and all that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...