Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Bring me fun, bring me sunshine... bring me love!

Apologies.. I am *so* behind with pics of commissions... so I'll start bombarding you with some from June and July if that's ok? Is that ok with you? well it's gonna have to be right?

First off, here was a cute papercut I did back in June (see? waaaaay behind). It was for a couple's first wedding anniversary (which just happens to be paper - perfect!) from their good friend Jo (hi Jo!).


I handcut all of my commissions a'course but 'Bring me Sunshine' has proved popular and is now available as a limited edition lasercut which I'll be adding to my notonthehighstreet shop shortly. It is also available framed in Number 83 Gallery in Westbourne.

Next I think I'll just image dump into your eyes... here goes! OOOOMPH!


Are you bored yet?

What's that? What are my favourite numbers to cut? Well, thank you for asking, I just love the curves on a 7 and a 2. Mmmmmm... let me attum!


There's still more to share, but they'll have to wait for a another post.

Laters gators!
Kyleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...