Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Make of our lives, one life

These lyrics are from 'One Hand, One Heart' from West Side Story.
Call me an uncool soppy fool but I love that film. I'm humming it now... not this song, but the dancey bit where they kick their legs to the side like a half star jump. Love it.


I know I photograph a lot of my commissions on my lovely wooden table, but there you go, look! I use a cutting mat! The beautiful table would be ruined if I cut onto that. And besides Mr Papercuts would KILL me... and a papercut just isn't worth the bother, No matter how lovely. Right kids? Take heed.




If you like what you see, and why wouldn't you eh? You can commission your very own papercut - you can order one on my shop on notonthehighstreet or by emailing me direct (kyleighspapecuts [at] gmail [dot] com). I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...