Tuesday, 17 May 2011

From the first time I saw you...


 Good crikey lordy lummy, I haven't blogged for AGES.
I do apologise.
Juggling (not literally you understand) a baby and papercuts is quite a tricky one.

I am only just managing to get all the orders out, let alone the old blogging requirements to keep you all visually entertained. Expect a GLUT of blog posts all in quick succession as I spew them all out over my digital toilet bowl. Sorry. Not a nice analogy. Erm.. as I crack them off? No, that's no good either... as I quickly write about my papercutting exploits. There, better?


The eagle-eyed among you will be able to spy on my dock. Hey! Stop spying on my dock!

Laters gators... more to follow very soon no doubt.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...