Friday, 29 April 2011

It's a nice day for a Royal wedding

Ok so how many of you thought you'd watch a tiny little bit of the wedding only to get completely suckered in and watched it ALL on the edge of your seats, tissues in hand to dab happy tears?

Well that was me. I have to say I LOVED it... Nella noodle on the other hand seemed a little nonplussed at history happening before her (closed) eyes.


So we watched it all, then I had to quickly whip up a batch of flapjacks, a quiche (went wrong, too soggy... best not to dwell) and some jam tarts for our street party at 3pm. I was 6 for Charles and Di's wedding and subsequent street party fun so I didn't know what to expect. But hey, I took my camera and I'm glad I did, it was ace!









Nella getting into the swing of things...




I donated a framed lasercut for the silent auction... don't know if anyone bid on it! I mean it was either this or a book on how to draw a dog. No competition. I never could draw dogs...


Happy Royal wedding weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...