Thursday, 18 November 2010

Long after tonight is all over...

This was a commission, small amount of words but in the large size, so cut from A3. I do like cutting a big 'un. The curves flow out nicely from my little swively scalpel {Oh how I love that bendy bladey!}


You can see my new studio reflected nicely in the last pic...

I've been a busy bee today. Orders keep on coming.  I'm continuing to frame and package all the Christmas orders from notonthehighstreet but I also set up a Facebook page for my papercuts, so now you can 'like' me. Which sounds weird and desparate somehow doesn't it? Like me, like me...

So I'm winding down a little now - I'm off to Totnes tomorrow for a final weekend away with G before little baby Orlebar makes an appearance. We're staying in a lovely B&B which does amazing breakfasts (see old greedypants here mentions that first) and we're off to see Ruarri Joseph at the Barrelhouse with friends. Really looking forward to it, even though {obviously} sticky booze is out of the equation, it'll be good to get away.

But shhhh... I know it's sad but I'm taking my laptop - well I'll need to approve notonthehighstreet orders on the free WiFi in the B&B won't I? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...