Friday, 1 October 2010

A heads up...

My papercuts are going to be featured on the 'Holly's Favourites' page of the notonthehighstreet Christmas catalogue and I'm getting very excited about it plopping through my letterbox! Although I am having to brace myself for a super duper busy season - at precisely the time I should be relaxing on maternity leave!

The papercut featured in the first Christmas catalogue (being delivered around 11th October) is my 'All you need is love' which will be a lasercut version. In the second Christmas catalogue (due around mid-November) they're featuring my incredibly popular 'God only knows' design - also lasercut.


This is an image from the photoshoot notonthehighstreet did with my papercut. Nice styling huh?

Why lasercut? I hear you ask... well I've decided to give it a go, its not cheating - my design is the same. I guess it's the same as buying an art print as opposed to an original screenprint. Besides, I am very pregnant and need all the help I can get!

So - the personalised papercuts won't be available, nor will the personalised baby names. And the only designs that will be available are:
Right, I'm off to buy HUGE supplies of bubblewrap, frames, tissue paper and all that gumf.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Wished I'd seen this for our 1st wedding anniversary. That was the song we walked back down the aisle to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...