Tuesday, 1 June 2010

New designs sneaky peeky

In the last few weeks I've been a busy bee.
I've been designing, cutting, framing and photographing lots of new papercuts for my upcoming shop on notonthehighstreet.com.

It's been a long hard slog, but I'm pleased with the designs that will become my NOTHS shop when it opens. Some will stay, some will go, some will eventually prove popular enough to have a limited number lasercut. Who knows?

All I know is that it's time to kick back, relax.. and enjoy half term with my little ladies. We're off to the beach house tomorrow (pleeeeease be nice and sunny), leaving G to have the house to himself. I' sure he'll like the welcome relief of an empty house without kids coming and going and the dog being a complete loon. Here's to half term!

In the meantime, here's a sneaky peek of some of the new designs:

3 comments:

  1. I love your designs..they great! Will keep you in mind next time I need to buy a present for someone : )

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowie and floyd ones Pine Dale you is a genius. Norder XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items and I like how you take the pictures, adding the different objects that go with every design!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...