Tuesday, 11 May 2010

I'm.in.love

I had been coveting this necklace for ages, so I promised I'd treat myself when I got my first sale on Etsy. When I did, I ordered this necklace as fast as my fingers could click on BUY.

It arrived today and let me tell you it is THE most beautiful and exquisite necklace I've ever owned. I love it. And the packaging was beautiful, Christina had even included a little note congratulating me on my first sale. I don't think I'll ever take it off... Yummy.

See more of Christina's beautiful jewellery here

3 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations on your 1st sale! It's a great feeling : ) Hope you have many many more!

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyleigh! I'm so glad you are enjoying your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been putting the word out K, your paper cuts are beautiful and so unique!
    Congrats on your first sale, may there be many more xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...