Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Genius...

My brother went to Somerset House at the weekend  for Pick Me Up, a contemporary graphic art fair, which sadly ended yesterday. I wish I could've gone. That's the trouble with living in the sticks sometimes...

Anyway amazing papercut artist Rob Ryan had an open studio there, allowing people to follow the entire process of the creation of his beautiful artwork.

Check this out... how's about this for a bit of extreme papercutting, eh?
I think it's absolutely amazing... but must've taken an eternity. No wonder he has little helpers cutting out his designs. I bet they get some good finger blisters.

Check out more of Rob's inspirational and intricate work here: http://www.misterrob.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...